Serving as the epicenter of a community in need, the Historic Hampton House is committed to programming that inspires, educates, and empowers its community members.
Welcome, Knowledge Is Power, a town hall series that will focus on Health, Education, & Financial literacy at the Historic Hampton House.
Each town hall will feature a live recording by WSFL-TV and aired on a subsequent date. Additional media partners include the Miami Herald, continuing their commitment to community-based programming such as Knowledge Is Power
GET ON THE LIST
A WORD FROM MAYOR
“I’m pleased to announce that we’re partnering up, once
again with Manderson PR to launch “Knowledge is
Power” – Town Hall Series at Historic Hampton House.
This year with a specific focus on Health, Financial
literacy and Education…
There is much good work to do.
Let’s get started!”
Community Impact Initiative
* Elevate, educate, and empower
* In the Brownsville community, for beneﬁt of entire FL region
* In partnership with Historic Hampton House (most iconic Greenbook hotel)
* In partnership with Mayor of Miami-Dade County
* Free town hall to the Brownsville and South Florida region